Who are you Who are you

well,look

It's a well known fact that when a half-eaten dog falls from the sky it's good luck.

TehDiseased responds:

THERE'S A DOG TRAPPED IN YOOUUUURR GIIITTTOOOIIIRRR

Frame by Frame Fever Frame by Frame Fever

very nice

I'm glad you added to it, it's actually pretty decent this time around. it's very fun to look at. good work.

Super Stick Super Stick

not bad

I have a feeling that you'll get pretty good at flash.
good work.

Glandrid responds:

Thanks, your awesome :)

Lines Collab Lines Collab

good start

It seems that all of the authors are fairly new to animating. I like the idea that you use a collab to practice, but in all of honesty it wasn't a good one. It sort of hurt my eyes trying to make out what was the line and what was the BG. Plus you mostly just used black, the lines din't move too smoothly, and it was nothing but lines, not really any recognizable shapes. Im sorry to say that it's not a good animation, but it is a good start. Keep practicing on your own then wait a while for another collab. I don't doubt that some good animation could come out of you in the future.

Fun With Pennies Fun With Pennies

good one.

Hey Thumbtack!

Nice job on this, I definately enjoyed it. The snake idea was really cool, and I liked some of the other things you tried out. The only few things that I mildly disliked were the lizard slided rather than walked, and it was a little short. But i can understand why, so good job. nice choice of music, too.

HappyFunTimeExtravaganza HappyFunTimeExtravaganza

not bad.

I really liked the characters you used :D
you should put them to use in a flash with a plot, though.

ZombiePanda responds:

There are several with my style coming out with my style soon - as a matter of fact, a few of them are already out. Checkout the Arsky TT and the WOS TT2.

GAY SHIT 18 GAY SHIT 18

I request.

I request you stop making these. Poor tom fulp has to pay for space on newgrounds and you keep costing him money with nearly 80 submissions of pointless nosense. Now is a good time to stop. stop.stop.stop.stop.stop.stop.stop.STOP!

TheSoulMan responds:

Mh, polite request.
Hahaha,ha.
This kind of shit makes the thingy funny.

TooF Solid vs Croose TooF Solid vs Croose

amazing

Very awesome episode, It amazed me. great work, keep making these and newgrounds will keep enjoying them!

P.S. I prefer my vegetables steamed, not my flash :p

MACception responds:

Only if you guys promise!

P.S. OMG! I DIDN'T SEE THAT! THANKS!

Cat and Hamster Cat and Hamster

I loved it.

amazing! I loved the animation, it's very clean, and i like how none of the movements were very rushed, sort of like in real life. good work, I hope you make a good series out of this!

oh, but It still needs a loader and a play button.

TooF Losing A Friend TooF Losing A Friend

what can I say.

It was great. Made me laugh out loud through a couple parts. I really didn't notice anything wrong at all. This time my enjoyment wasn't uncertain, This was just plain funny.

MACception responds: