Who are you Who are you

well,look

It's a well known fact that when a half-eaten dog falls from the sky it's good luck.

TehDiseased responds:

THERE'S A DOG TRAPPED IN YOOUUUURR GIIITTTOOOIIIRRR

Frame by Frame Fever Frame by Frame Fever

very nice

I'm glad you added to it, it's actually pretty decent this time around. it's very fun to look at. good work.

Super Stick Super Stick

not bad

I have a feeling that you'll get pretty good at flash.
good work.

Glandrid responds:

Thanks, your awesome :)

colourPod colourPod

What an awesome game!

Very very awesome game. And your first one? Wow. Very simple and yet awesome and playable forever. The only thing I didn't like was the music, but we all have different tastes. Kudos to you, I hope to see more great games from you.

GT Flash's Tetris GT Flash's Tetris

Another tetris game.

I somewhat disliked this version of tetris. There were few interesting things you look like you did to it, but it was lacking of most of the nescescary features to make a good tetris game.

pros:
- you had some little bars down at the bottom. They were interesting, but i'm not quite sure what they did, I'n guessing that they were for the types of blocks landed.
- there were no majour bugs or glitches in the engine.

cons:
-no music at all
-no level system
-It looks like you may have taken the engine from actionscript.org, but since you knew the variables to code those bars, then
it's unlikely, but still possible.
- the controls were very uncomfortable, the turning should have been done by the arrows, it makes it alot less stressful that way.
-graphics were lacking, Nothing was appealing and the menu lacked any style.

Don't feel too bad, though. It would be awesome if you Made another tetris game with most of those cons taken away, It would be a great version of tetris and i would enjoy playing it. Good luck in general.

Platform Game Maker Platform Game Maker

Great game!

Very awesome game. I enjoyed the different choice of backgrounds, music, and scenery pieces. you really could make some good customized levels. One majour problem that i had is at first i didn't know how to jump, then i looked at the description and kicked myself for not figuring it out earlier. great game though, I enjoyed making/playing my level.

Psybot - Future Technoligy Psybot - Future Technoligy

wow!

very nice. i wish there were more people in the audio portal that made stuff like yours. this one is truly amazing. keep up the good work!

Psybot responds:

i think there are many people that makes better music than me.

but im really glad that you found this "truly amazing" though it is something i only did in a couple of hours.

thx for your review =D